Endicott Precision Purchases Additional Miller Dynasty 350 Water Cooled TIG Welders
Mon, Apr 22 2013
· AC and DC TIG Features
· AC TIG Features
· Independent amplitude/amperage control allows EP and EN amperages to be set independently to precisely control heat input to the work and electrode.
· Extended AC balance controls the amount of oxide cleaning (amperage time in EN) which is essential for high quality welds on aluminum.
· AC frequency (20–400 hz) controls the width of the arc cone and the force of the arc.
· DC TIG Features
· Exceptionally smooth and precise arc for welding exotic materials.
· High-speed DC TIG pulse controls - Pulse frequency capable of pulsing 5000 pulses per second. Pulsing adds arc stability, reduces heat input and warpage and can increase travel speeds. Other parameters include peak amperage, peak time and background amperage.
· Blue Lightning™ - High Frequency Arc Starter
· For more consistent non-contact starts and greater reliability compared to traditional HF arc starters.
· 120 V Auxiliary Power
· The Dynasty 350 has a 120 V auxiliary power receptacle for the cooling system or small tools.
· Stick Features (AC/DC)
· Tailored arc control (DIG) allows the arc characteristics to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Smooth running 7018 or stiffer, more penetrating 6010.
· Hot Start™ adaptive control provides positive arc starts without sticking.
· AC frequency control adds additional stability when Stick welding in AC for smoother welds.
· Advance Squarewave provides a fast freezing puddle, deep penetration, and fast travel speeds.
· Soft Squarewave is used for a soft buttery arc with maximum puddle control and good wetting action.
· Sine wave is for customers that like a traditional arc. It is quiet with good wetting.
· Triangular wave reduces the heat input and is good on thin aluminum. It provides fast travel speeds.
· Program memory
· Program memory features 9 independent program memories that maintain/save your parameters.
· Meter Calibration
· Allows meters to be calibrated for certification.
· Auto-Line Power Management Technology
Click here for additional information.
« Back to the News Room